North Cleveland Baptist Church
Where Love is Alive
What’s happening this week?
The outline for this Sunday’s message can be found by clicking here: Seeing What You Don’t See. This is the eight in a New Year’s Series of Sermons Entitled: “The Gospel According to Genesis.”
- The ANNUAL CHILI COOKOFF will be Sunday, March 3rd at 6:00 PM in the gym. Bring a chili or just yourself and fellowship as we raise money for missions!
- BOUNDARIES A study on Boundaries (Drs. Henry Cloud and John Thompson), led by Bart Starr, will be offered for 8 weeks, beginning March 3rd, at 5:00 PM in the Annex. If you were unable to attend this study during Discipleship, this is a great opportunity to attend.
- VBS DRAMA AUDITIONS will take place on March 4th at 6:30 PM in the Sanctuary. Please plan to be there if you have an interest in taking part in this year’s drama. See Lanny if you are interested in helping with tech or backstage.
- GRIEFSHARE will be starting Thursday, March 7th. We will meet weekly in the choir room, from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM. You can visit this link to sign up- https://www.griefshare.org/groups/183584. See Jean Tucker for more information.
- SPRING BREAK March 10-16th. There will be no Children/Youth Activities on Wednesday March 13th.
- TIME CHANGE Don’t forget to “spring forward” one hour on March 10th!
- WOMEN ON MISSION will meet Monday, March 11th at 4:00 PM in the annex.
Join us Sunday Mornings
8:30 AM – Worship
9:45 AM – Bible Study
11 AM – Worship
Watch Livestream of Sunday Worship
- My NCBC Story: Dr. Jay McCluskeyI witnessed the providence of God guiding our church in a series of church decisions made between 1997 and 2000. In the late 1990’s the… Continue reading My NCBC Story: Dr. Jay McCluskey
- My NCBC Story: Jeff MoweryI remember when the sanctuary was most recently remodeled. Before new carpet was applied, we had the opportunity to write our favorite scriptures on the… Continue reading My NCBC Story: Jeff Mowery
- My NCBC Story: Anita BatesAs a “lifer”, one of my first vivid memories of North Cleveland Baptist is of a bright day when the men and ladies were working… Continue reading My NCBC Story: Anita Bates
- PRESCHOOL SUNDAY SCHOOL teachers and helpers needed for preschool classes. Contact the church office.
- MEDIA SHOUT – We need volunteers to run the computer on a rotating basis during the Sunday morning worship services.
Contact: Lanny Green
- LIVESTREAM – We need volunteers to run the livestream during both services on a rotating basis during the Sunday morning worship services.
Contact: Lanny Green
- COMPASSION CARE MINISTRY – Serving and attending to temporary needs of the elderly/homebound members of our congregation. Additional info at the entrances to the sanctuary.
Contact: Jean Tucker
NCBC is hiring!
WEEKDAY CHILDCARE MINISTRY IS HIRING! If you or someone you know enjoys working with babies through pre-kindergarten age children, please call 472-4172 to learn more or to get an application.
Weekly Words from the Staff
A word from Rev Bart Starr…
It’s so vital for the younger generations to make church connections with other adults, outside of family members. Grandparents are the third most influential people in a child’s life. When churches leverage and equip seniors to intentionally have faith-based conversations with the younger members of the church, they will have the opportunity to pass down their spiritual legacy to the next generation.
Psalm 78.4: We will not hide them from their children but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and His might, and the wonders that He has done.
Join us on Monday, February 19th, at 6:00 PM in the Annex as we share a time of food and fellowship between the youth and the seniors of our church and invest in the future of our church family.
Where are we located?
2815 North Ocoee Street
Cleveland, Tennessee 37312
Give us a call